Scallop Extract With Amino Acids Peptides For Eyes Retina
For the retina of the eyes with its dystrophic disorders and traumatic lesions.
- Stimulates the processes of self-repair of cells in dystrophic disorders of the retina, with traumatic lesions of the eyes tissues.
- Improves the photosensitivity of the retina, thereby improving vision in low light conditions.
Bivalved mollusks extract - source of aminoaсid (taurine etc.) is a source of amino acids necessary for maintaining and restoring the nervous activity of the body. A person needs 20 amino acids. Independently the body can synthesize 12 amino acids, and the other 8 amino acids in the human body are not synthesized, and therefore they are called irreplaceable.
Bivalved mollusks extract - source of aminoaсid (taurine etc.) is a complex of free amino acids, low-molecular proteins and peptides. The predominant amino acids are taurine, glycine, alanine, serine, arginine, glutamic and aspartic. The effect and effectiveness of Bivalved mollusks extract - source of aminoaсid (taurine etc.) is determined by the properties of the biologically active substances that make up the composition.
- have antioxidant properties;
- stimulate the processes of self-repair of cells in dystrophic disorders of the retina of the eyes, with traumatic lesions of the eyes tissues;
- improve the photosensitivity of the retina, thereby improving vision in low light conditions;
- eliminate the spasm of accommodation, reduce intraocular pressure and eyes fatigue, reduce pain, rubbing in the eyes;
- protect the lens and retina (a lack of taurine in the lens and cornea leads to cataracts);
- relieve convulsive syndrome, hyperexcitability;
- regulate the heart rhythm (have antiarrhythmic effect), reduce blood pressure, reduce the frequency of angina attacks;
- normalize the level of glucose in the blood.
Allows to avoid troubles - depression, neurosis, has antistress effect.
Main Ingredients:Extract of bivalve mollusks.
Mode of application:
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to the product.
Shelf life: 2 years. Storage conditions: in a dry, dark place at a temperature of up to 25 ° C.