Omega-3 from squid liver Alkyl Glycerol Ethers Dietary Supply With Phospholipids
To support and improve the cardiovascular system.
- It keeps cholesterol and triglycerides in a liquid state, prevents their deposition in the walls of the vessels.
- Significantly reduces the risk of heart attack, and stroke by preventing the formation of intravascular thrombi
Oil from fish and marine hydrobionts is an indispensable assistant in diseases of the cardiovascular system, which is becoming susceptible to more and more people.
Oil from the liver of Squid contains a complex of biologically active substances: polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 (PUFA) -10-15%, phospholipids, tocopherol (vitamin E), beta-carotene (vitamin A). Feature of the product of fat from the liver of the Kalmar is the presence in it of lipids with an ether linkage - alkyl-glyceryl ethers (AGE).
The effect and effectiveness of fat from the liver of the Kalmar is determined by the properties of the biologically active substances that make up the composition.
PUFA Omega 3:
- not synthesized in the body;
- enter the structure of cell membranes, connective tissue, nerve shells;
- keep cholesterol and triglycerides in a liquid state, prevent their deposition in the walls of blood vessels;
- prevent the formation of blood clots, which could cause a heart attack, stroke;
- are necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, respiratory organs.
Alkyl-glyceryl esters (AGE) - have:
- antitumor effect;
- help reduce cholesterol in the blood plasma;
- improve the condition of the musculoskeletal system;
- normalize the function of the spinal and bone marrow;
- AGEs have been found in breast milk and are one of the active substances that provide protection from infections until their system of the newborn is completely formed.
Phospholipids of marine origin are more effective than plant-derived phospholipids!
Phospholipids: reduce inflammation and necrosis in liver cells, improve biochemical parameters (ALT, AST, etc.); reduce fatty liver infiltration; reduce the risk of developing connective tissue, fibrosis and cirrhosis of the liver, converting neutral fats and cholesterol into lung forms.
Main Ingredients:Oil from the liver of Squid
Mode of application:
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to the product.
Storage conditions: at a temperature of 0 to 15 ° C, in a place protected from light.
Shelf life: 2 years