Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried)
Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried)
To normalize the activity of the digestive tract
The gastrointestinal tract works like a well-functioning "clockwork".
All functions of the gastrointestinal tract are performed exactly according to the schedule.
Stomach ulcer, gastritis recede. It is recommended to use as for cosmetic purposes: in the form of nourishing masks, anti-cellulite wrapping.
Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried) - a powder for the preparation of a gel from seaweed "Japanese kelp" with various additives (caviar of hedgehogs, scallop, cucumber, corbicula)
Contains a full set of natural amino acids, algal cellulose (salts of alginic acid), minerals, macro and microelements, a wide range of vitamins, organic iodine. All elements are present in optimal proportions in the form of organic substances, which are easily absorbed by the body.
Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried) performs the following functions:
- Enterosorbent heavy metals and radioisotopes. Unlike other sorbents, alginates bind in the human body toxic metals without disturbing the calcium metabolism. Under the influence of sodium alginate, a physiological type of mercury release is formed, which excludes the possibility of a "mercury collapse" and secondary damage to the urinary tract.
- The source of insoluble dietary fiber. It is recommended for metabolic disorders - lipid, carbohydrate.
- Replenishment of iodine deficiency in the body and prevention of thyroid diseases contains all the necessary components for eliminating iodine deficiency in the body (iodine, trace elements and amino acids involved in the synthesis of thyroid hormones).
Cucumaria is the source of: glucosamine, collagen, triterpene glycosides, amino acids, phospho- and glycolipids, chondroitin sulfate, B vitamins, trace elements: calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iodine, cobalt, zinc, copper and selenium.
A distinctive feature of cucumber is the presence in it of a biologically active substance - triterpene glycosides similar to ginseng. It is known that triterpene glycosides of cucumber:
- increase the production of sex hormones;
- stimulate sexual function.
Sea urchin caviar contains a unique complex of biologically active substances: Omega 3, phospholipids (lecithin predominates), carotenoids, fat-soluble vitamins (A, E); vitamins: C, B1, B2, B12, PP, K1, etc., macro- and microelements (iodine, iron, copper, etc.) in easily digestible form, essential amino acids, nucleic acids.
A unique complex of biologically active substances of caviar of sea urchins:
- has a powerful antioxidant effect, restorative and rejuvenating effect, prevents aging of the body;
- protects all cells of the body from the effects of toxic substances, chemical and physical factors that provoke the development of tumors;
- has a pronounced stimulating effect on the processes of hematopoiesis, restores the violated blood formula;
- regulates the hormonal system of the body, increases sexual activity;
- provide a normal exchange of fats and cholesterol (keep cholesterol and triglycerides in a liquid state, prevent their deposition in the walls of blood vessels); inhibit the clumping of platelets, thus preventing the formation of blood clots that could cause a heart attack, stroke;
- provide food for the entire human nervous system.
The corcicle contains a full complex of natural free amino acids, including two essential amino acids, citrulline and ornithine.
L-Citrulin is an indispensable amino acid that is not contained in the food protein. This is the precursor of the formation of L - arginine. Ornithine in the body is synthesized from arginine and, in turn, serves as a precursor for citrulline, proline, glutamic acid.
Amino acids L-ornithine and L-citrulline:
- restore liver function;
- decrease in accumulation of intracellular fat;
- participate in the detoxification of foreign compounds;
- help to reduce the production of lactic acid and ammonia during exercise, which can delay muscle fatigue;
- contribute to the production of insulin;support the function of the immune system.
Scallop is a source of free amino acids, low molecular weight proteins and peptides, which improve vision, stimulate the brain, strengthen the heart muscle, stabilize the heart rhythm, regulate the sugar content in the blood.
Main Ingredients:Laminaria is a seaweed. Also:
Method of preparation from powder: 6 g. Powder diluted with warm boiled water 100-130 ml, mix thoroughly, hold until complete recovery 30-40 minutes.
Eat 1 tablespoon 1-3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. Daily intake for 15-30 days improves the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried) is recommended for cosmetic purposes: in the form of nourishing masks, anti-cellulite wrapping. Thanks to a complex of biologically active substances, intensive nourishment of the skin is provided, skin restoration processes are accelerated. Method of application: apply a small amount of cocktail for 20-30 minutes on the skin. After washing off the mask with warm water. It is recommended to apply once a week.
Store Laminaria extract nutritional product (dried) at ambient temperature and air humidity of 80%. Shelf life: 12 months.
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to the product and conditions in which iodine is contraindicated.