Gel-mask cosmetic series "Balsam of the ocean"
For the care of normal, combination, oily skin and head hair.
A natural remedy based on chitosan, obtained from the shell of a king crab. It gives the skin a natural healthy color, removes puffiness, increases elasticity, smoothes wrinkles.
Gel-mask is made of natural chitosan polysaccharide, obtained from the shell of a king crab.
- restores metabolic and stimulates regenerative processes in the skin;
- prevents withering of the skin;
- relieves pain and inflammation after peeling;
- reduces the formation of scars;
- protects from adverse external influences;
- reduces the effects of thermal and sunburn;
- forms a breathable protective coating on the skin, well retains moisture in the skin;
- tightens the pores, regulates the secretion of the sebaceous glands;
- eliminates dandruff, stops hair loss.
Main Ingredients:Purified water, chitosan, ascorbic acid.
Method of application: on cleansed skin, apply gel mask to thin scrap (except for eyes and lips area), leave for 15-20 minutes. It is recommended to massage lightly after applying the mask to remove the tightening of the skin. Rinse with warm water. At the raised or increased dryness of a skin after a mask it is recommended to use a nutritious cream.
Apply with normal skin - 1 time per week, with combined and oily skin - 2 times a week.
To eliminate dandruff and hair loss: evenly apply a warm, diluted in three parts of the water gel mask on the scalp and intensively rub in the roots of hair for 5-10 minutes. Wrap the head with a towel for 15 minutes, and then rinse the hair with a suitable shampoo.
Side effects: in persons suffering from hypersensitivity to seafood, allergic reactions are possible.
Gel - the mask is not toxic, has no age restrictions, does not contain preservatives and perfumes.
COGR No. RU.25.PTS.01.001.E.000389.05.11 dated 18.05.2011