Chitosan Dietary Supply From King Crab Shell For Blocking Fat Absorption
To cleanse the body of excess fat and cholesterol.
Crab carapace product- source of peptides shell that has high sorption properties.
It plays an important role in programs to combat obesity.
Clears the body of toxins, pathogens, fungi, allergens, salts of heavy metals, radionuclides.
The main active substance of the product is chitosan, a natural polysaccharide derived from the shell of a king crab. It is much more effective than vegetable fiber, attracts fats and lipids, binds and removes them from the body. Thus, chitosan plays an important role in programs to combat obesity.
Action and efficiency squid nerve knot product - source of peptides is determined by the properties of the biologically active substance included in the composition.
- attracts molecules of fat and removes them from the body. One molecule of chitosan removes fat from the body 10-12 times its molecular weight. Bound fats do not give additional energy to the body, which forces it to use the energy of fat deposits. Thus, a person, not "sitting down" on a diet, drastically reduces calorie intake;
- reduces the level of cholesterol, triglycerides and total lipids in the blood serum;
- getting into the stomach, chitosan swells, turning into a gel-like substance. In this state, it protects the gastric mucosa from erosive processes, relieves inflammation in gastritis, promotes the healing of ulcers, stimulates the regeneration of the mucosa of the digestive tract;
- stimulates the formation of bifidobacteria and beneficial intestinal flora, prevents gas formation, binds and eliminates sources of fermentation;
- promotes the rapid and complete release of the body from toxins, pathogens, fungi, allergens, heavy metal salts, radionuclides;
- reduces alcohol and food intoxication.
Main Ingredients:Crab shell.
Mode of application:
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to the product.
Shelf life: 2 years. Store in a dry, protected from light place, at ambient temperature.